Congratulations to our 2022 Campaign Logo Contest Winner - Brandon Karlin
Design a lasting work of art by entering the United Way of Ellis County 2022 Campaign Logo/Theme Contest. The campaign is excited to offer people of all ages the opportunity to submit a design that is inspired by the mission, focus, and vision of the United Way. The winner’s design will become the official 2022 United Way of Ellis County Campaign Logo/Theme.
Design finalists will be voted on by the public via social media and the winning design will be used for all campaign marketing material, social media, and advertising.
To enter, see below for the guidelines and submission information.
- The design should be inspired by the mission, focus, and vision of the United Way. They can be found at www.liveunited.us/about-us. The United Way logo can be used in the design but is not required. Downloadable logos, brandmarks, and brandmark colors can be found at www.liveunited.us/campaign-logo-contest.
- The design must be original content. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold the rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyrighted material including images, copy found on the internet, unless marked as published under a creative commons (CC) license.
- File type: Acceptable file types are high resolution JPGs, PNG and/or EPS. Artwork can be created online or in a traditional format via photo.
- Design must be on a white or transparent background.
- The United Way of Ellis County reserves the right to adjust the entries as needed but will make every effort to preserve the integrity of the artist’s work when printing the design. Color and detail may alter in printing.
Eligibility and how to submit a design:
- The contest is open to the public. Entrants under 18 years of age must have permission from a parent or guardian to participate. By submitting a design, you confirm that you meet these requirements.
- Entries must be submitted using the entry form below or via email to the United Way of Ellis County firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 5 p.m. (US-CT) to be considered. Each individual is allowed to submit a maximum of one (1) design.
- The entry email should have the subject line "UWEC 2022 Campaign Logo Contest Entry + Artists Name." The body of the email must also include the artists name, location, email address and telephone number. If the artist is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must provide written approval.
- All submitted designs will be presented to a select group of United Way panelists for judging. The panelists will select five (5) finalists.
- The 5 finalists will be presented on the United Way of Ellis County’s Facebook page for public vote from June 27th – July 6th, 2022.
- The winner will be notified by email at the close of the voting period, via the information provided by the entry form.
- Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Represents the United Way of Ellis County’s mission, vision and focus.
- Incorporates the essence of giving back in the community.
- Concept, originality and creativity
- Feasibility of printing/reproduction
- Adherence to the guidelines above
- The winning design will receive a prize pack that includes $100 (USD) in Chamber Checks, 1 United Way Live United T-shirt, and recognition on United Way of Ellis County’s social media pages, website and campaign printed materials.
Other Helpful Information:
Unacceptable Uses of Brandmark
Downloadable UW Brandmarks